We hope you wear our garments often and well.
Everything in our collection is crafted with durability in mind.
Your Sewdle clothing is special and unique. Since it is handmade from plant-based, natural fabrics with block prints, it will have slight imperfections. It is one of its kind – just like you.
Some tips to make your clothes last as long as they were intended to :
- Wash your Sewdle clothes delicately by hand or in the most gentle machine cycle.
- Wash them inside-out, so all the wear and tear caused due to washing happens on the inner side. The outer side stays as good as new!
- Always wash whites and darks separately. Doing this will not spoil the whites with dark dyes.
- Use a mild detergent. The fewer chemicals you use on natural fabrics, the better it is for your clothes, you, and the environment. Further, avoid applying detergent directly on the cloth. This can leave spots.
- Dry cleaning is extreme and unnecessary for your Sewdle clothing. Do not Dry Clean!
- Wash your clothes only when they are actually dirty. This saves your clothes, money, water, and the environment.
- Iron on reverse while your clothes are still damp. It dries the clothes quicker with less heat.
- Line dry in the shade. Harsh sunlight can cause the colors to fade.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, wring, tumble dry or iron on embellishments.
- Natural colors tend to bleed. Some may rub their color on your skin or other clothes. Ideally, wash them separately with less washing agent.
Your clothes need love and care like any of us. Follow these tips, and they will look great, for long. If you have any queries, talk to us.
We want you to look good and feel good, wearing your Sewdle clothing.